HAIR – Anthony Nader
Hello RAW fans & hope you’re all keeping dry and warm today.
We just wanted to show you our latest shoot which came out in July issue Vogue.
It’s masses of waves topped up with volume & cool texture for good measure.
It’s important when you want to achieve & enhance your natural texture, is by using a diffuser which we absolutely love.
The beauty about the diffuser is that you only get the heat distribution & not all that air, blowing your hair strands around like you’re in a wind tunnel.
Here’s how we got the look for our latest campaign for our best hair salon Sydney.
- On damp hair apply your volumizing product from roots to ends.
- Shake out the excess moisture up to 80% with your hairdryer so your arms don’t get tired.
- Rake your strands through from roots to ends with a wide tooth comb.
- Attach your 385 Parlux Diffuser on the end of your Parlux hairdryer
- Now use circular movements all over your head & making sure your scrunching up your hair into your palms to give that extra oomph.
- Then always finish with 30 seconds of the cool shoot button on the hairdryer, as this sets the hair shape into place which gives more longevity……you have to give this trick a whirl Best Hair Salon Sydney readers.
Here’s our top products used from www.sydneysalonsupplies.com.au
Best Hair Salon Sydney