Anthony Nader gives us the step-by-step to get cool-girl hair.
Straight from the runway at NYFW, cialis Sydney’s own Anthony Nader, pills owner of RAW Salon, assisted Redken’s Creative Consultant, Guido Palau at yesterday’s Ralph Lauren Polo show, creating laid back glossy lengths for the AW14 collection. ELLE got the exclusive on how to achieve the look.
“It’s a more polished beach hair that is refined and doesn’t look crunchy or brittle.” Nader says.
1. On damp hair, spray a texturizing spray all over and rough dry with hands to promote airiness. Guido used Redken’s Pillow Proof Blow Dry Two-Day Extender ($30.95, 1300 650 170)
2. Grab an extra-large hot tong and wrap 5 cm size sections around the barrel from mid lengths and ends.
3. Be sure that you don’t make the wave too defined, as you want a more tousled and relaxed feel.
4. If time permits, gather your hair to just below the crown area and twist the tail loosely and pop a few pins in to secure the hair.
5. Keep the bun in until you are ready to leave for the day to set the movement. Then brush lightly for that floaty airiness.