HOT SUMMER HAIR SERUMS
You know the poor innocent serum does still get a bad rap doesn’t it!
But if you use it properly your hair strands won’t look oily or dirty which,
we know can happen at some time when hair styling.
We’re big fans of using a serum and our clients are too but why?
Here’s our top do’s & dont’s for when your using this liquid gem in a
* Always apply your serum on damp hair strands and then blow dry in.
By doing this the serum and the other styling products you’re layering the
hair with, will absorb far better than on dry hair.
The serum in this case will never make your strands appear oily nor dirty
and will dry…………….which is key.
* Squeeze a few drops into your palms and then lightly work them through
your mid lengths and ends then finally the root area ‘if’ needed.
If you feel you need a few drops more because of the density of your hair,
then squeeze a few more drops and re apply.
But always think twice here before you take the plunge.
* For unruly course/curly/frizzy hair strands, a serum will be your always
be your bestie for the Summer months ahead.
Blow drying on damp hair with your serum applied will always give an end
result of mega high voltage shine factor.
* Never apply directly onto the root area as this will be the sure sign your
just got caught in a rain down pour.
* Be mindful when investing in a serum that you can test it before, so you’re
not wasting your hard-earned bucks.
Keep in mind that the heavier the oil, the oilier it may appear which will
also weigh down your hair strands quicker.
* For those of you with finer strands just keep in mind to go easy when
applying your serum and don’t be heavy handed.
Remember less is more.
Have a wonderful Christmas and New Years RAW fans and also the biggest thank
you for your support for 2018 we really appreciate your ongoing loyalty.
Can’t wait to see you on the other side and look out for our January issue
of VOGUE for our next campaign.